Info & FAQ's
If you have a day or weekend ticket you do not need to do anything. Your ticket is automatically rolled over and valid for 2022.
Day Ticket Holders
Your ticket for either day will be valid for the new date. You will simply scan your ticket at the gate and gain admission.
Weekend Ticket Holders
Your ticket will be valid for the new date AND you will also receive £20 drink token credit on entry. You simply scan your ticket at the gate and gain admission along with your drink vouchers.
By holding on to your ticket you are securing your spot for 2022 at the current price and also supporting your local community. We are all locally based, the suppliers, the staff, the crew. Your support genuinely is appreciated and does go a long way to help keep events like this in Brighton happening in the future.
Opening & Closing times
When arriving / leaving – Please be quiet and respectful, we love our community and city and we would like to be invited back again. Please don’t drop litter and respect the environment and use the designated bus and taxi services.
- Midday to 10.00pm on Sunday May 1st, 2022.
- Last entry is 5.00pm.
- Waterhall, Brighton.
- Land Beyond Festival is strictly an 18 and over event
Ticketing and entry
- ID & scanning. All tickets will be checked and scanned on entry, please bring a valid form of photo ID. The only forms of ID that will be accepted are passports, driving licenses or proof of age cards bearing the ‘PASS’ logo. Only those 18 or over will be permitted into this event arena.
- Do I need to print my ticket? It will speed up entry but it is not compulsory. Having it on your phone is OK too.
- Do not worry if the name on your ticket does not match the person using it on the day. However, duplicates will sadly not be accepted and you will be refused entry.
- Official ticket outlets – Festicket, Fatsoma, Skiddle, Verve, Dice, See Tickets, Native, SuperCharged, ROXPromotions & Ticket Arena.
- DO NOT buy from other third party outlets.
- Admission policy – There is a strict ZERO tolerance drugs policy (including Nitrous Oxide), full searches will be carried out before entry is granted, no refunds can be issued and we reserve the right to refuse admission.
- Searching is a condition of entry – We reserve the right to confiscate any item which may not be suitable for the event as well as a danger to others or the venue. Anyone found in possession of illegal substances or contraband goods will be refused admission, ejected from the venue and may also be liable for prosecution.
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the ticket holder if they display inappropriate or aggressive behaviour, or are intoxicated or under the influence of drugs
- You are NOT permitted to take alcohol into the arena. Glass will not be allowed inside the festival site.
- Do not bring any Corrosive substances
- You are not permitted to bring your own food or drinks into the festival. If you have specific dietary requirements, please email email@example.com in advance
- Full travel information released closer to the time.
- Land Beyond has no parking facilities available on site, or in the surrounding area; do not attempt to park your car illegally. We are a green-friendly event!
- Shuttle bus: details tbc.
- At the end of the event, shuttle buses will operate from 9pm-end of the event, taking people back to Old Steine, Brighton.
- Taxis: drop off and pick up from Waterhall.
- You are able to walk to and from Land Beyond, but please be mindful of local traffic and use the designated paths. We are next to an extremely busy roundabout.
- Please ensure you leave enough time to make your last train out of Brighton as there will be no additional late-night services.
- If you are disabled and would like to come to Boundary, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details so we can make sure we look after you on the day.
- We offer one free carer ticket for each paying customer who is registered disabled.
- If you have any particular access, facility or dietary enquires, please email in advance.
- We offer disabled toilet facilities and viewing platforms (safety permitting)
- Guide dogs and hearing dogs are permitted, but please let us know in advance.
- Should there be any changes to the event such as venue, opening times or headline artists we will notify the ticket holder in advance. Please also keep up to date with news and changes via our social media channels.
- Billing is subject to change. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the full, advertised bill performs this ticket is for an event and not a specific artist/band. Land Beyond Festival reserves the right to change the bill or artist running times without prior notice.
- This is a one-day event and camping is NOT permitted.
- No private sound systems will be permitted in the festival site.
- Please respect the parkland and use the bins provided.
- No animals will be admitted to the festival site, except guide and hearing dogs.
- No video recorders, professional photographic equipment or laser pens will be permitted in the festival site.
- Please note: we the organisers, shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, or expenses suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of event cancellation beyond our control.
Any questions? Email us